Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
my hubby is the most difficult person to buy for...but he sure does love his WAWA - so I got him a collect of gift cards. He enjoyed it!
Monday, February 11, 2008
I purchased a few tin buckets way back "hoping" they would come in handy - left over ribbon - whipped up a Valentine's Day tag card & tied to handle. Then added the best snack in the world...Pretzels with melted kissed & topped with an M&M - I think this is going to be a staple of mine now. So who wants to invite me over? Wink Wink! I think I am going to make a few of these for my 1st show this year at Rancocas. Oh, I forgot I have some left over in the garage refrig...mmmm, yummy! Think I am going to go "sneak" a few. Have a goodie!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
- I have my girls names tattooed on my neck - hubby not happy & shhh, I want another one.
- I have my motorcycle license - one day I will have my own bike.
- I have a fake nail on my big toenail, I lost it last summer & it is just FINALLY growing back...thank god!
- I have no memory - I have to write things down otherwise I don't remember.
- I can not stand clutter, it drives me nuts.
- I have NEVER broken a bone (knocking on wood).
- I am addicted to wii. No seriously, sometimes when I don't have parental responsibilties to forfill, I race home to kick butt in wii. I crank up the music & PLAY...
wow, that was harder then I thought...now I have to tag 7 people...oh no, I don't know 7 people with blogs. I am going to tag...Theresa.
It is now 1:37am & I still haven't searched what to do about an earache...well, I guess she got tired of waiting & went back to bed...nah, just kidding. I gave her some meds before I got on the computer & now she is just fine playing with her webkinz. Fingers crossed she will be fine tomorrow, I have a PTO fundraiser to distribute at the school tomorrow that I chair - can't miss it.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Friday, February 1, 2008
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a HAIR DRYER at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom but don't disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something ask if they want fries with that.
- Put your garbage can on your desk & label it "IN BASKET".
- Put decaf in the COFFEE MAKER for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds."
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
- don t use any punctuation
- as often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- with a serious face, order diet water whenever you go out to eat
- Specify that your drive through order is "to go"
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
- put mosquito netting around your work area & play tropical sounds all day.
- Five days in advance, Tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- Have your co workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
- When the money comes out of the ATM, Scream "I WON, I WON!"
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THEY'RE LOOSE!"
- Tell your children over dinner - "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
- Do a chinese fire drill at every red light when you are driving alone.
~have a great day!